Modified Content error???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Content error???

What the heck does this error mean...I have modded content?? WHAT THE CHIT???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...3/moderror.jpg

Re: Modified Content error???

I believe it means that the pic you have posted is far too small for anyone to read the error message.

Or... it could mean "Don't cheat!".
    Or possibly you've got a patch issue, mod problem, or have managed to corrupt a BF2 resource file.

Comment

I can't read the text in that image, but you get this is you have messed with any of the files or have not patched properly.

Do you have the SF expansion?

Moved to support.

Comment

Sounds like a fresh install mate.

Comment

BF2 installed for couple months...
          Patch 1.12 about two weeks ago...
          Not messed with any files...
          Saw this error twice tonite....
          Can't post a bigger pic cause i dont know how..lol

try here...

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?i...cropped1za.png

Comment

TTT I dont know what the green tV is ????

Comment

after the very first patch (1.01 i think) came out, i used to get this error everytime i tried to play the "gulf of oman" map. before the 1.01 patch, i could play every map without any problems. the problem is that the patch was not applied properly even though it says "successful" at the end of patching. if you open up, the patch log file, you can actually find out which files were not patched properly which will be related to the maps that are unplayable because of this error.

what i did was uninstall the game, deleted the "Battlefield 2" folder and all other folders from "my documents", opened "regedit" and deleted all registry entries that had the keywod "battlefield". then in reinstalled the game, installed special forces and then installed the new patch 1.12, after patching, open up the patch.log file and check that file was patched successfully. i have had no issues since then.

Comment

Working...
              X