Same Trouble: BF2/SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Trouble: BF2/SF

I hate this, I don't know why, but I've never had so much trouble with a game before. I've had two issues with both Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2: Special Forces.

1. When I had Windows XP Home Edition on my PC, I installed BF2 and BF2: SF. They gave me invalid key errors, so I installed the 1.12 patch also and that went away. However, if I connected to any server, Punkbuster would automatically kick me off with a global guid ban. I bought both games. I still don't know how to solve this. Can anyone help with this?

2. I went back to Windows 2000 Professional as it is generally more stable and compatible with BF2 and BF2: SF. I installed both and then installed the 1.12 patch. I now get an error in both games "Invalid Key". My keys are encrypted and I've checked too. I have no idea what to do and this is making me really angry since I bought the games and can't play them to the fulles extent. Can anyone help?

Re: Same Trouble: BF2/SF

try this link to another thread that deals with the invalid key issue

Comment

This doesn't apply to me and I've already tried that, I don't know what is going on.

Comment

lol...

Comment

Well, when I check my verison it says 1.1.2554-356.0 and is this right one after patching it using the 1.12?

Comment

yes that is the right version

Comment

Crap, then what gives, I'm going straight to EA for this cause this has gone on long enough!

Comment

good luck with a reply

Comment

Moved.

Comment

Working...
                  X