Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion Pack

Hi all,
    ok, i've searched as best i can through this forum but cant seem to find anything similar. Apologies if its already been done.
    I have been playing the uk release version of BF2 with no problems. I installed the 1.12 patch with no problems.
    I have now gone out and bought Special Forces which i have installed. I also downloaded the 170 MB patch called bf2_patch_103. The game still works fine in single player when i use it through Special Forces but i can only find one server ( a german one i think) that i can play on. Once online it runs fine.
    Have all these patch related problems causes everyone to go offline or am i doing something wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Expansion Pack

Lancs, theres loads of servers in europe. You need to run the 1.12 patch AGAIN after installing special forces mate. That will work

Comment

cheers mate, thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Lancs19773148
        cheers mate, thank you very much
        If you are suffering performance probs, look here

Just rename the bf2.exe to something else and rename the shortcut accordingly. Looks like it allows bf2 to run in DX8 as opposed to DX9. Worked for me.I know I only get good performance in cod2 by forcing DX7.
        Best of Luck

Comment

Working...
        X