Enlarge all text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlarge all text

I've seen the thread in which you can enlarge the text for your name. I have no intention of doing that, but...

I am visually impaired and really don't have much trouble vision wise in the game other than reading the text that rolls by in a quick enough manner for good gameplay.

Any of you talented coders out there know how I might edit the .con file or something to blow up my in game text? Any help is greatly appreiiated.

Re: Enlarge all text

Prolly not, you might get kicked for incorrect stuff if you do that.

Comment

sue the ea they didnt make their game accesable to every one ever hear of the ada (american with disabilitys act) sue them

Comment

I would have just put a simple lol but they said it "my message was to short.

Comment

actually, you might be able to tweak the localization files to increase the size

Comment

on their names they change colors and large it 2 ways html coding and there is also a program to do it as well seen a guy last night with orange name and the size was huge most ppl do the color thing same way with the text

Comment

While you guys are being so helpful. You mind telling me the correct format so that my sig shows up?

Comment

Dropping to 640 x 480 resolution should enlarge the text significantly, assuming you're playing at something higher.

The end tag should be [/img] instead of [img] and flash files aren't images.

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg88-Fed
                  on their names they change colors and large it 2 ways html coding and there is also a program to do it as well seen a guy last night with orange name and the size was huge most ppl do the color thing same way with the text
                  It's not html, that's just some code which is only recognized by BF2 program. looks a little bit similar to hex code, but definitely not hex.

Originally posted by Phenomenomenon
                  While you guys are being so helpful. You mind telling me the correct format so that my sig shows up?
                  i can take the pics out of the flash movie, and make an animated gif file for ur sig, but i gonna charge u 5 dollars lol..:laugh:

Comment

Try reading the sticky on changing localization files:

Comment

does lowering the resolution help?

Comment

enter ยง3 on your prefix.

Comment

play the game at a lower resolution.

problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by PimpYoAgain
                            play the game at a lower resolution.

problem solved.
                            if that ^ isnt the lamest answer/solution to a oversight by EA/DICE
                            then I dont know what is..

The text IS too small in the game, anyone who says it isnt, is just
                            a moron.. All the other online games I play have an option to change
                            the font size for chat text.. Yea, I know, I heard that BF2s text is
                            incorporated into the graphics and not stand alone.. which is about
                            the dumbest thing Ive ever seen..

EA/DICE have no common sense what so ever.. they put very little
                            thought into MANY aspects of this game..

Comment

Originally posted by Noobzilla
                              if that ^ isnt the lamest answer/solution to a oversight by EA/DICE
                              then I dont know what is..

The text IS too small in the game, anyone who says it isnt, is just
                              a moron.. All the other online games I play have an option to change
                              the font size for chat text.. Yea, I know, I heard that BF2s text is
                              incorporated into the graphics and not stand alone.. which is about
                              the dumbest thing Ive ever seen..

EA/DICE have no common sense what so ever.. they put very little
                              thought into MANY aspects of this game..
                              okay captain complaints, name a popular FPS multiplayer where u can increase the size of that text in an in-game options menu.

Comment

Working...
                              X