Gameplay videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gameplay videos?

How do you view demos? And by that, I mean where do you have to put them and then how do you view them.

Comment

cuz fraps is so much easier to use

Comment

THX FOR the battlerecorder dl sites!!!! ^^

Comment

To view a demo file using BFrecorder:

My Documents>BF2>Profiles>Default>Demos

Put the demo in there.

Start up BF2 and you can then find the demo under the "Community" tab.

Comment

Is there any other way besides fraps to record without lagging out the system cause of sh1tty fps? Fraps really kills my fps and I have no clue of what Battlerecorder does and how to use it.

Comment

The best thing to do is filter your server list so that it only shows BFrecorder servers. Then, once you have played a round on that server, you will be able to access it underneath the 'Community' tab at the menu and download it. Then you can play it back and watch each player who was active in that game... Its what most people use to capture videos on Bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince
                The best thing to do is filter your server list so that it only shows BFrecorder servers. Then, once you have played a round on that server, you will be able to access it underneath the 'Community' tab at the menu and download it. Then you can play it back and watch each player who was active in that game... Its what most people use to capture videos on Bf2.
                Ahh damn. I didn't realize it was like that. Thanks alot dude. I always thought I had to type in a record command. So this is neat, cause it records without lag, then I can use fraps to capture what I want for a movie right?

EDIT: Scratch that. How can I view the first person view in Battlerecorder or is that even possible? I tried pressing all buttons on my mouse and keyboard but none actually changed to the first person view.

Comment

Working...
                X