Wow, the MG36 is surprisingly good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wow, the MG36 is surprisingly good!

Everyone please get this weapon, it's really good !!

(get it so I can frag you all with my other guns that I find better)

Comment

PKM ftw. Over time I've become more and more deadly with it, and hence, since it was my second unlock (wayyy back in 1.01) ive since put in about 85 hours into the kit, since i hadnt used it much before.

PKM is a great cc weapon, you'll find taht your enemies bunny hop and dive and **** to stop you from smacking em, after all, 3 hits and they die, no matter who they are.

And; this gun is accurate enough when prone not to use ironsights.

Comment

Yep. People under estimate the support gun. While that bunny hopper is reloading and he blew his round your smacking bullets into him. Great upclose. Just hide in a corner and shoot away.

Comment

An obvious tip for warlord, when capping the palace flags, hide on the stairs in the corridor just outside, you can put your support gun of choice with sights just poking over the edge, and blow away any mofo coming at you. With this in mind, its good for some legal statpadding too, since the enemy spawn in the corridor sometimes, and with PKM can turn them into mush with a few bullets.

Makes you immune to noobtoob in almost all cases, since between the equip time, and the fact that most of you is not exposed, noobtoob has a hard time countering the butchery.

Bunny hoppers beware! The corridor is longer than you think, and bouncing like a spastic doesnt help you!

If you run across complications for eg "spawn camper" accusations, this is a great thing to do as a squad leader. Fully rectifies your position, as you now have a legit reason to hang back (squad members are capping the flag, not you )

Only thing i would warn against is teargas, flashbangs arent typically a problem because of the corridors width, you can mulch anyone trying to toss one, and even if they succeed, just a quick crawl backwards and you arent affected anyway.

I dont know why im sharing this, but it seems a lot of support players are trying to be gungho and just spray.

Even the support class requires a brain ya know.

Comment

Ok, to clear things up, the MG36 goes at 900RPM, i've checked the INI files. Also, yes the PKM does more damage per bullet (45 vs. 30), but the MG36 does more damage per second. Also, the SAW doesn't sound intimidating, only the PKM does. Anyways, the MG36 IS more acurate than all other support guns, i''ve checked the INI files, so don't worry. I still do like the PKM, i don't know how it is so accurate at long ranges, but it just is, i havn't tested the MG36 at long range so i can't comment on it.

Comment

PKM is still better IMHO.

Comment

I personaly love all the big family of the g36...the E, the K, the C and the MG are really good

Comment

Originally posted by Yeti_Hunter
                  I personaly love all the big family of the g36...the E, the K, the C and the MG are really good
                  Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeti_Hunter
                    Agreed. G36 family>SCAR family>M16/M4 family>AK family, that's all the families i can think of.

Comment

I've tried MG36 at long range.

It's not very good.

Comment

SAW FTW! This G36 whatever machingun is not good in my book, it seems like the recoil pulls it down instead of up.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                          I've tried MG36 at long range.

It's not very good.
                          Wow, blue text really looks ugly... why do you not use a less punishing colour?

Comment

I just played again today. The trick with the MG is to use 3 bursts and not to hold the shoot button like other support guns. This avoids recoil and you = pwner. Try shooting sometime up close by not letting go of shoot button. You will see it will barely hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
                              Wow, blue text really looks ugly... why do you not use a less punishing colour?
                              Because I do what I want.

Comment

Working...
                              X