Driver Special Ability Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Special Ability Point

Can anyone define this exactly? I tried doing a search for "driver special" and many other variations and couldn't find it anywhere. Please accept my apology if this seems a rather newb-question but I was just wondering as I'm not sure exactly how to get these. They aren't driver assist kills are they?

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

Re: Driver Special Ability Point

Answering the second part of that question: Kind of, you can help others get kills and you will recieve teamwork points, but never kill points.

Comment

Driver Special Ability Points are when another person in your vehicle, such as a medic, gets a point for using their special ability. For example, if you're driving a tank and your gunner is a medic, when someone is healed by the healing radius on your tank, you'll get a driver special ability point.

Comment

Is it when they heal someone and you're driving (like you said), or did you mean when you're the one doing the special ability? (the person doing the healing in your vehicle gets the point)

Also, will it say something along the lines of "Driver Special Ability Point earned!" or any other indication that you've earned one?

Thanks again for further information regarding it.

Comment

It is when you drive and your passenger, (Medic ENdy, Support) give (Health, Repair a frieindy vehicle / item, give ammo) to a teammate. You do not need to do anything.

In BFS, when a Medic, Support or Engineer are in a vehicle, the vehicle becomes an amplifier for their respective abilities. So.... if your an Engy, you go near a friendy tank and you will repair your teammates tank just by beign near them. But, you need to get out to repair your own!

2 Engies in 2 tanks, side by side, with Support as gunners.......... SWEEEEEEET

Comment

An APC with a driver whos anything, one support, one engi and one medic and one something: Armored Support Vehicle. And the driver gets loaded with score.

Comment

All the more reason to be driving. Wonder how the blackhawk pilots before 1.0.3 go a bigger score than anyone else eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                Driver Special Ability Points are when another person in your vehicle, such as a medic, gets a point for using their special ability. For example, if you're driving a tank and your gunner is a medic, when someone is healed by the healing radius on your tank, you'll get a driver special ability point.
                Not true Ive had special ability points driving by myself, I got one by driving over a ramp I went back & tried it again but didnt get another one .

Comment

im glad someone knows, ive been wondering this for sometime.

Comment

Is it possible to get these points by yourself? (Your Playing Ambulance with a Blackhawk.)

Comment

Nope sorry.

Comment

note the kill part

Comment

OMG! Actual Teamwork? I don't think my brain can handle it!

Comment

Working...
                          X