Bloodrayne the movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodrayne the movie!

It was only a matter of time. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...752731&intl=us

Lol! Meatloft (the rocker) is playing the vilian! :laugh: :laugh: The boy has no acting range at all.

Re: Bloodrayne the movie!

man, did you watch the other one where they are sword fighting:laugh: :laugh: ......this is gonna suck.

I though bloodrayne was supposed to be a slutty kind of chick....???

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTALITEEEEEEEEEEEE
      man, did you watch the other one where they are sword fighting:laugh: :laugh: ......this is gonna suck.
      Of course it'll suck, Meatloaf's is in it and I have yet to see a live action movie version of a video game turn out well.
      I gaurantee it'll be in the theatres for a week, at the most!

I though bloodrayne was supposed to be a slutty kind of chick....???
      I thought so too. Actualy I thought she was suppose to look hot as well.:laugh:

Comment

HaHaHa!!!

Comment

Uwe boll

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! man, I bet this will be even worse then Catwomen

Comment

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! man, I bet this will be even worse then Catwomen
              Watch your mouth! Nothing can be that bad!!!!

At least with Catwoman there was Hally Berry wrapped in latex and leather to keep me interested.

Comment

maybe you're right.....Im just still reeling from the other night when I sat down with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of coke and thought "hell, maybe I'll just watch it"

Now my time with Jack and Coke will be forever tarnished because of that movie

Comment

maybe you're right.....Im just still reeling from the other night when I sat down with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of coke and thought "hell, maybe I'll just watch it"

Now my time with Jack and Coke will be forever tarnished because of that movie
                  It messed up my Nyquile trip, so your not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by alkajazz
                    Uwe boll

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

What put me off this movie was a number of things after seeing the trailer about 6-8months ago, first the director I mean, Uwe Boll, the guy who is making every bad game to film movie going and the stories about Michael Madson thinking that there is too much gore in the movie (thinking about the types of movies he's usually in!) and about KL sayin the amount of fate blood on her in one scene made her feel sick when she saw herself.

I think bloodrayne (the movie) should have been more like Underworld and less like the game "Postal", hang on... isnt Uwe Boll doing that game to movie too? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TedStokes168
                        What put me off this movie was a number of things after seeing the trailer about 6-8months ago, first the director I mean, Uwe Boll, the guy who is making every bad game to film movie going and the stories about Michael Madson thinking that there is too much gore in the movie (thinking about the types of movies he's usually in!) and about KL sayin the amount of fate blood on her in one scene made her feel sick when she saw herself.

I think bloodrayne (the movie) should have been more like Underworld and less like the game "Postal", hang on... isnt Uwe Boll doing that game to movie too? lol.
                        That's the most well though out rant about this jerk I've heard in months!!!Thanks!!!!
                        If anyones confused about who is this guy (shaim on you for not knowing, he is our enemy after all) check out wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll

Anyway he is directing "postal", "House of the Dead", "Hunter: The Reckoning", "Fear Effect", "Dungeon Siege", and "Far Cry".

This man alone is making a mockery out of every good video game that he okays to make and I know it won't realy work but it does help give you a sence of vegenece on this prick :http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html

If Hollywood decides to make a BF2 movie then this bastard may get the directors job!!!
                        He needs to stop!

Comment

It's kind of sad...the video game version of Blood Rayne is hotter than the actress playing her.

Comment

there are no Nazi's I don't even know if I want to see it now

Comment

Working...
                            X