If EA Dosen't fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If EA Dosen't fix

This step in front of plane, cause team kill, punish for team kill thing in their next patch, I swear I'll never buy another EA game again.

I don't post often, sorry for the rant.

Re: If EA Dosen't fix

Just today I was firing AT rockets at a blackhawk when some idiot ran in front of me. Not only did I die as well but he still punished me. All up -6 points and a death because of someone elses stupidity.

Can't see what EA/Dice could do about it. Some people deserve to be punished (I don't punish very often) and other people (the majority) don't deserve the right to punish. Unfortunately we can't have it both ways.

Comment

I very rarely punish other players, only if they are a complete fool and it's obvious they did it on purpose or through complete stupidity.

Comment

EA dosen't care if you don't buy any of their games ever again lol. They make enough money anyway.

Comment

I've given up of flying on big 64 player servers, I've just given up. I just play infranty now. Don't bother. Theres been many a rant and they still haven't fixed it. *Sigh*.

Comment

I dunno why you wouldn't buy "another" EA game again. I mean The Sims series is kool. Need for Speed is another great series. I could understand not buying any of the Battlefield series though. I will do the same if nothing changes in 6 months.

Comment

My favorite is when one of your mines kills an enemy vehicle but takes a dumb spec op in the process trying to use his c4 and he punishes. funny ****

Comment

Working...
              X