Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway to play multiplayer maps in single player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to play multiplayer maps in single player?

Hey, I was wandering is there a way to play multiplayer maps in single player, i program of any sort or anyway at all?

Thank you for any help you may offer,
    Dan

PS
    Nice site, I've been scanning your forums and they are very useful. Keep up the good work

Re: Anyway to play multiplayer maps in single player?

yeah go on singleplayer. However you can only go on 16 player maps.
    Or set up your own local server.

Comment

Single player doesn't have all the Multiplayer maps. I would also like to play against bots. ANy ideas?

Comment

Well, there were some mods that increased the bot counts (and added the necessary control paths, etc.), but I doubt they work with the latest patch. (Just check out the Downloads/Mods link on the main page of this site for starters.)

I could be wrong, but I don't I have ever heard of anyone being able to add back in the missing MP maps. Sorry. (It's sucks; I want that, too.)

Comment

Thanks, does anyone know why they did this with certain maps? Also does anyone know if they will alter it so you can play all maps in single player?

Comment

They won't add in the missing maps to single player, the original BF2 has been out for months and you still can't play Mashtuur City or Kubra Dam. I think they did it for some maps because the AI couldn't handle it (think of Iron Gator, the bots would fail miserably).

Comment

Working...
            X