Help!!! Artifacts On Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! Artifacts On Screen

Okay, so i reinstalled the game, update to the current version, and try to play the singleplayer mode. This is what it looks like.

So many artifacts! I've tried underclock my videocard, lower the graphics setting, none of them helped to get rid of those artifacts. What is wrong with my game??? HELP~

My Computer Spec
    P4 3.0GHz
    ASUS P4P800
    1GB DDR400
    MSI GeForce FX5600 256MB
    SoundBlaster Live! XGamer
    Windows XP

Thx for the help

Re: Help!!! Artifacts On Screen

Sounds like it's time to upgrade that video card there bud: http://bf2lag.b0x.com/hardware.html

Comment

ouch, I would be in tears.

Comment

Drivers-

Uninstall and Reinstall them properly.

Comment

Now that i updated to the latest Nvidia driver (81.95), bf2 wont even let me play at all. When i play online, the game would run. However, from time to tim, it will blackout and a second later the screen goes back to normal. Then several blackouts and bf2 crashes me back to windows...

When I have v81.94 driver, it would let me play all maps except for gulf of oman, now i cant play any without blackouts and crashes. Any ideas?

Comment

read this post, follow the instructions, hopefully it will resolve your problems:

Comment

wel... i dont get it... whats the use of that thread you give me? THeres nothing else than a list of drivers... I have 81.95, and the video card is doing some crazy things (blackouts, crashes, artifacts). So can you please relate that site to how i can fix my computer. thx

Comment

Well your first problem is its a Nvidia video card. And you know what that artifacts is a major video driver issue.

Comment

But there isnt really anything i can do with the driver.... I tried uninstalling them and then installing the latest one. But now it is worse than before. I get blackouts and crashes... So should my next move is go back with old driver or should i try reinstalling the latest one?

Comment

yea i think ur videocard is damaged

Comment

Working...
                    X