Road Kills with Ground Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Kills with Ground Defence

Can anyone tell me how I could possibly have got a road kill while using ground defence? Don't you need to run someone over to get a road kill?

Re: Road Kills with Ground Defence

You probably got a guy standing next to you when you turned the AA. You could get people that way, but I haven't seen it since they changed the collision damage/detection stuff.

Comment

I've only been playing post 1.03 so god knows how I got it. Does anyone else have one or more road kills with ground defence?

Comment

I have 7

Comment

Damaged vehicle crashes into TOW station, TOW station takes damage, vehicle blows up, person manning the TOW gets a road kill, =P

~Salad

Comment

At least I know how I got it now but I still seems a bit stupid.:hmm:

Comment

How you get it is.. you shoot someone in a vehicle with a tow or the stationary guns. The vehicle erupts in flames and the passenger(s) try to bail out. They don't get far enough and the explosion kills them. Instead of it registering as a normal ground defense kill, it goes into the ground defense road kill category. It happens with all vehicles.

Comment

roadkill is also when you shoot a black-hawk with a stinger, get it burning, some people bail out get killed by the blast and it says "you[black hawk]n00b". that also counts as a roadkill.

Comment

I have 28

Comment

Originally posted by Riggz
                    How you get it is.. you shoot someone in a vehicle with a tow or the stationary guns. The vehicle erupts in flames and the passenger(s) try to bail out. They don't get far enough and the explosion kills them. Instead of it registering as a normal ground defense kill, it goes into the ground defense road kill category. It happens with all vehicles.
                    Exactly.

That's why I have 982 of them with the helos
                    Only 38 for ground...

Comment

ahh..lol.. never knew that.. thnxs

Comment

Working...
                      X