New mod>>S.W.A.T.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mod>>S.W.A.T.

yes, me and a friendhave started a swat mod. I my self am a mapper and the other guy (blackcloud) is a skinner. we are open for all areas and will have a site up tomorrow. we really want this mod to work and we will need all the help we can get. even if you only want to do one map or one moddel for us it would help us greatly. you can PM me or contact me on msn: McMahon08@hotmail.com or AIM: McMahon FB. thanks for your time.

Re: New mod>>S.W.A.T.

bump!

Comment

try turbosquid.com for some models and textures, just be sure to ask the artist first...

Comment

what they just give them out? lol

we also just got another skinner so now we really need a modler

Comment

Yup. there are some free ones. quit a lot, actually. Id offer to help with the modelling, but im no good at doing existing weapons. (thats why i am making a future mod)

Collection 3D models for download, files in 3ds, max, c4d, maya, blend, obj, fbx with low poly, animated, rigged, game, and VR options.

Weapon Pack 3D Model available on Turbo Squid, the world's leading provider of digital 3D models for visualization, films, television, and games.

Weapon Collection2 3D Model available on Turbo Squid, the world's leading provider of digital 3D models for visualization, films, television, and games.

Kabar Knife 3D Model available on Turbo Squid, the world's leading provider of digital 3D models for visualization, films, television, and games.

knife 3D Model available on Turbo Squid, the world's leading provider of digital 3D models for visualization, films, television, and games.

these links should prove very useful.

Comment

thats great and everything but we need guns that they dont have, and things on the guns they go have. so we need modlers for the mod. and maybe another mapper.

Comment

and our site is up now, http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~ropmod/

check it out, it's not 100% done but its there. and like snipers0 said, we need modelers, maybe a coder, and if you're a good mapper then by all means sign up

Comment

bump... we need modlers, coders, uv mappers right now.

Comment

Why dont you guys join up with Dice City ? They seem to be covering the same sort of material. http://www.dicecity.net/battlefield/

Comment

dice city is a bit different from what we're planning. Dice City is closer to an all-out war style of play than what we are doing. We are planning more of a tactical shooter. It's not easy to make anything tactical on the bf2 engine, but we are going to give it our best shot.

Comment

Best of luck to you, sounds cool. Shame I can't help out.

Comment

yeah, thanks for the support.

Comment

bump.. we could use any position right now.
                          msn: McMahon08@hotmail.com
                          AIM: McMahon FB
                          x fire: Snipers0

Comment

cool sounds kinda cool just send me an email if you need my help.

Comment

email sent. anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                              X