Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't use another persons grapple or zip ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't use another persons grapple or zip ....

because he will pick it back up meaning you crash .

Like 90% of the time when a teammate trows a hook or sets a zipline, he uses it, you want to use it to and when you are at the middle he takes it away and offcourse you fall off.

PLEASE PEOPLE, IF YOU DEPLOY A ZIP OR HOOK, WATCH YOUR BACK TO LOOK IF THERE IS A TEAMMATE ON BEFORE YOU PICK IT BACK UP!!!!!!!

Re: don't use another persons grapple or zip ....

LOL, that's funny.

Comment

ha i do this to **** of my Clan mates but just my clan amtes

Comment

I actually expected this problem, but havn't experienced it yet. :shrug:

Comment

I've been trying it deliberately against the enemy. Leave my zip line out & wait for some schmuck....

Comment

yeh i must confes ive done that to a few people but i always say sorry, but the best killer is firing the grapple at someone,

Comment

Originally posted by gungho
              I've been trying it deliberately against the enemy. Leave my zip line out & wait for some schmuck....

setting those things out as a trap is offcourse always funny.

As a sniper, set a very nice zipline and place a C4 on the end of it , offcourse you know that when you put a C4 on the end it will atrackt teammates like fly's on ****

Comment

I did this comming off a bldg.
                I was unaware that there was someone else trying to use my line. I simply landed, picked it up and saw in the corner of my screen some tool calling me names for picking up my line.

I apologized but told him I still thought it was funny and next time he can let a person know before jumping on to it. I dont plan on leaving my lines tossed throughout the battlefield nor are you allways given the tactical oportunity to turn around, clear the line... etc.

Comment

Ah quality thread...

I (like you) always check my back or minimap before removing a zipline... I hate removing it and see a teammate fall to the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. S.A.S
                    yeh i must confes ive done that to a few people but i always say sorry, but the best killer is firing the grapple at someone,
                    u caant kill some1 with the hook many have tried it just bumps round the side of them attempt to lamely hook on....poor show

Comment

When you get really annoyed at your team flashbangs, teargas, and zip lines make for a hella lot of fun to use on em

Comment

been there done that! Personaly, I enjoy the feeling of freefalling from a line when your teammate picks it up with you and half your squad on the line and forgets to mention the fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. S.A.S
                          Lies lies and more lies.

Not possible to kill someone with the zip.

I always let other team members use my zip. When I got my basic badge it happened when about the 5th person hopped off the line. It might have just been coincidence - but I am waiting for the stat pages to update in order to see if teammates hitching a ride counts.

Comment

The Grapple/Zip are meant to be reused, so leaving them behind is not a good idea since you only get one(then go see Supply or crate). If you leave it out to long it disappears anyway thus above so.... As far as TK by removing the Zip/Grapple, never done it. But thanks for the heads up!

T

Comment

killing with zip is impossible, only kill you can get with it is taking the thing away when some guy is on it, and it won't give you a kill

Comment

Working...
                              X