connection to server lost?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connection to server lost?!?!?!

ok i finally got that nightmare of a patch installed and everything runnning smoothly except for one thing...... when i log onto a game after about a munite i get dropped with a message saying onnection to server lost...... none of this crap ever happened before this patch...... i play guild wars all the time on a great connection.... i dont have any firewalls on... anybody got any suggestions???! i saw some other people with this problem but couldnt find a good enough answer on this board...

Re: connection to server lost?!?!?!

I'm in the same boat except it happens after about 1/2 an hour.

"Your Connection has been Lost"

I'm gonna Unistall BF2:SF and try again.

See if that works.....

Comment

Clear the cache, close any bg programs (anti-virus, firewall, etc), update punk buster

Comment

well.... just as i expected... nothing worked... i havent been able to play this game since that damn exp pack came out which i add i am not buying.... how do i clear the cache anyway..??? its not a problem with my isp or anything.... I KNOW that other people have had this problem so if anyone figured out a fix please let me know... it happens after about 5 minutes or so.... i wonder if this will even be worth it because from what im reading... alot of people have been getting more lag and graphical probles since this new patch and expansion came out..... this game used to run so damn beautiful for me and i expect it to be the same and not change because something that came out which i did not buy or care to use any of the features for was released earlier than it was supposed to... Letting people have the exp weapons in regular bf2 seems pretty stupid..... but id like to at least judge this firsthand for myself... lol

Comment

yeah alot of times that happens to me now with SF i get in server and then BAM connection lost but it hasnt been happening alot lately did something to fix it

Comment

I seem to get onto a server for a while and then I get terrible lag and then I get kicked, gotta love it.

Comment

well... i cant play at all so i dont know what to friggin do..... damn you and your special forces dice

Comment

Working...
              X