Grapple Hook Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapple Hook Issues

Last night and on the odd occasion when I managed to play Special Forces, I couldn't climb the grappling hook. It throws successfully over the wall, but It just wouldn't grab on to climb up. Also, and this only happened once, the rope off the hook actually dissapeared into the wall, so obviously it wouldn't let me grab that to climb up.

Grapple Hook problems

Not sure exactly what you are saying. Only time I can't climb a grapple hook is when there is a window, or an extra ledge, but that only knocks me off when I get to the top of the rope... which proceeds to almost kill me.

Comment

Re: Grapple Hook Issues

I noticed that for some reason the grappling hook wouldn't work on SOME servers. When I first got the game, on the release date, the only Official one I could join was EA France etc... and it wouldn't work for anyone there. Later that night, tried an EA DE server and it worked fine. Quite a random reason though :S

Comment

Originally posted by SteManCorps
        Last night and on the odd occasion when I managed to play Special Forces, . Also, and this only happened once, the rope off the hook actually dissapeared into the wall, so obviously it wouldn't let me grab that to climb up.
        i can take a good guess at what happened there... a jerk probably came up and stole your grapple while you were climbing because he lost his.

Comment

You cant use it on walls or dirt for some reason and also if theres a wrincle in it on a window or something it will cause you to fall.

Comment

Working...
          X