Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surge Map

Originally posted by spraykit
    Yeah noticed that long ago... A very good spot in the beginning but now everyone seems to know and i prefer putting c4 on the elevator and blast the ppl upstairs lol...
    Sounds like a good reason as any to use the shaft and avoid the elevator of death. I went up the elvator twice so far, and the second time there were two people with RPG's waiting for me. YAY.

Comment

nice find. I have yet to go exploring all the maps, im usually too busy fragging ppl :P

Comment

I found it the first day, used it since then, but you shouldnt revelve such a secret. Now everyone will use it, and the suprise factor will be gone, now there will probobly be some basecampers sitting atop of the ladder and picking kills.

Dam you

Comment

I discovered this before but didn't want to tell anyone...guess the secret it out...

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy
            I found it the first day, used it since then, but you shouldnt revelve such a secret. Now everyone will use it, and the suprise factor will be gone, now there will probobly be some basecampers sitting atop of the ladder and picking kills.

Dam you
            I doubt many of the people you play visit this forum.

Also a light machine gun at first level vent (around the corner) is probably a better way to base camp than hiding on top of the ladder.

Comment

Working...
            X