Reverse the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse the Forum

I have followed this forum for some time, and I decided to do alittle reserch. I went back through many threads, especially in general areas. And the conclusion I have come to is, that percentage wise, this board consists of 78% of people complaining about the game, 10% of people that just want to flame others. And 12% of people that look for tips and updates and enjoy the game.

Battlefield 2:Special Forces:

This game, although has some issues with system demands, and a few bugs, is a game that absolutly promotes team play. Every round I have played you see more squads playing as a team then in the Standard version. Teams actuially defending flags, this you would never see in the regular BF2. Assault teams actually going in and taking flags together, working as a unit. For this, I congratulate EA/Dice, this is a game that is truelly a good Multi Online game. Just fix the bugs and you'll have the GOTY.

BF2 Standard:

This game has all the Battlefield gadgets. Planes, Boats Tanks and weapons. Everthing that BF fans have come to enjoy. Its fun jumping into a jet and dogfighting/Bombing, then jump in a tank, then snipe from a hill. Battlefield is not a simulation game, it has never advertised as such. Those that don't like the jets are powerful, well so were the bf-109 in 1942.

Enjoy the game, for the simple fact that its a game that has many aspects, some good, some bad. Why not change the current theme of this forum, and post positive threads, or "discussions" regarding bugs, not " I found this bug, EA/Dice sux monkey butt" It just gets annoying reading the same posts over and over again/

Re: Reverse the Forum

are does random numbers, or have you actually calculated them?

Comment

Originally posted by demonicfrog
      Are those random numbers, or have you actually calculated them?

Comment

Originally posted by demonicfrog
        *points and laughs like a hillbilly*

Comment

Counting the number of threads and posts that are complaints/whining, versus posts that are just flames, and threads that are positive, true questions or bug notifications. Did I count all the threads no, I went back approx 5 pages of threads and used those numbers.

Comment

We do have a unique opportunity to start off the BF2:SF forums as a flame free happy community. I hope people make the most of it.

We can all learn from each other if we spend less time picking on spelling and flaming.

Comment

I do agree with you that SF promotes more team play. I have been playing BF2 for awhile now and since picking up SF I have never seen so many people sticking together to defend and capture as I do in SF.

Comment

forum whore

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
                  forum whore

lmao
                  :rofl:

:banana:

Comment

What about the "living vicariously through the forums because their computer is still busted" category?

Comment

Working...
                    X