Not been offered unlocks in sf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not been offered unlocks in sf

I have 3600 points and I am a sargeant. Installed sf and still havent had any more upgrades. In sf I can use the f2000 etc but in bf I cant.

In BF I have unlocked the sniper, assault, support and anti tank.

Any idea why I havent had my upgrades yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Not been offered unlocks in sf

you have to earn another unlock. i thought also thought that u would instantly get all the unlock but it seems you have to earn them like allthe others. but you do get 2 unlocks when you go up a rank if you have sf so it makes up for it.

Comment

So the people who have to get 50,000 points but don't even have half that to rank up must wait until they reach 50,000 points to get an unlock in SF?

seems like the a big downside for the more hardcore players.

Comment

i have about 39,000 points (Master Sergeant) i installed SF and when i logged in and played a couple games. I quit out of the game and when i logged in i had 4 unlocks i could of chosen from

Comment

Originally posted by spyderfenix2006
          i have about 39,000 points (Master Sergeant) i installed SF and when i logged in and played a couple games. I quit out of the game and when i logged in i had 4 unlocks i could of chosen from
          ah, okay that's good to know. I was a little worried.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTheWeed
            So the people who have to get 50,000 points but don't even have half that to rank up must wait until they reach 50,000 points to get an unlock in SF?

seems like the a big downside for the more hardcore players.
            Negative, you have to be at or beyond 20,000 points to unlock in SF.

Comment

Actually I had 14,500 points and I got 3 unlocks when I completed my first game of SF then logged out and back in

Comment

Working...
              X