Trick or Cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick or Cheat?

Just found this vid, some guy was claiming to have a god cheat and seeing it just makes me wonder...

http://h2bf2.free.fr/Mic/plastique-carton.wmv

Re: Trick or Cheat?

Probably some downloadable hack being used on an unranked server or something...

otehrwise I have an excuse as to why I die all the time

Comment

wow thats wierd.

Comment

That has got to be a hack.

At first, I thought FF was off and they were having a red name glitch. But then, that guy shot him. So sad. It said they were playing on an official server to.:cry:

Comment

Nice to know Punkbuster is on top of things. Maybe an update is needed...

Comment

He had a red tag, was on Chinese team. The shooter was on the US team.

The US guys could not kill him, but when the red player shot the US player a teamkill dialogue came up (not positive that was it.. can't read French)?

The kills showed red and showed the weapon used, not [Teamkill].

Could it have been an FF-off server with the tag bug?

Comment

Must be an unranked server admin owner or something...

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                He had a red tag, was on Chinese team. The shooter was on the US team.

The US guys could not kill him, but when the red player shot the US player a teamkill dialogue came up (not positive that was it.. can't read French)?

The kills showed red and showed the weapon used, not [Teamkill].

Could it have been an FF-off server with the tag bug?
                If it was that the other guy would not have been able the TK.

Comment

Originally posted by RicRogue
                  If it was that the other guy would not have been able the TK.
                  Unless it was weird combination of a legitimate kill with the red tag bug making the server think it was a TK.

Comment

I saw no tking, after that guy stopped being afk he killed both USMC guys pretty fast. If thats a real cheat on a ranked server, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BartMan84
                      I saw no tking, after that guy stopped being afk he killed both USMC guys pretty fast. If thats a real cheat on a ranked server, that sucks.
                      Notice the dialogue that pops up in the bottom left at the exact time that the Chinese player kills the camerman with his G3.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                        Notice the dialogue that pops up in the bottom left at the exact time that the Chinese player kills the camerman with his G3.
                        Ya, I did notice that but I couldn't read it. Let me look again.

Comment

I had a smiliar experiance on delian plant, I was chinese I saw a guy with a red name, I shot him but he wouldn't die. To make sure I checked in which team he was and yes he was on the US. SO i come up close empty my magazine again, he just stares at me. But then I go in to a heli, and he jumps in the heli with me.
                          He was a sniper and all snipers have the same skin so I could not see on his apearance if he was US or china. In any case I think it is similar to the red name tag bug, but only it shows not only the name in red but also the player on the other team and with the skin of the other team. Or it is just a hack.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhh noobs and there worthless hacks,why do they make hacks just to be cool and make up for things they dont have below the belt? :laugh:

Comment

At least you didn't get a TK. And he didn't TK you back.

Comment

Working...
                              X