Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I actualy like BF2-SF better then BF2 without knowing it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actualy like BF2-SF better then BF2 without knowing it.

I have the game some days now, and played only SF in those days, and starting to have more and more fun in it (when in the beginning I almost didn't use the grapple hook, I now use it a lot, you can hook this thing on the most crazy things) .

But today, I decided to play normal BF2 again for some rounds, started on gulf of oman and there we had it, every god dam minit you get bombed by some jet who is impossible to take down, tanks and APC's rushing in and no place to hide, Arty comming in and no place to hide, ....

So, after some rounds, I just moved back to SF and had more fun, no dam bombs of jets around there, if some APC or whatever is comming, hiding places enough, same for arty.... no more deaths by things you can't handle

just hope they come with a patch that is worth the name PATCH, meaning it would solve the BUGS the comunity is asking for from the beginning

Re: I actualy like BF2-SF better then BF2 without knowing it.

AMEN to that. Jets being gone in this game is a BIG plus. I mean what's cool about being shot, respawning, being hit by arty, respawning and being bommed bij a Freckin F15??

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk001
      AMEN to that. Jets being gone in this game is a BIG plus. I mean what's cool about being shot, respawning, being hit by arty, respawning and being bommed bij a Freckin F15??

nothing cool about that, it's just frustrating!!

Comment

Highly agree. The jets in BF2 are horribly overpowered...and there's little a guy on the ground can do about it.

Now if the AA worked or if we had shoulder mounted stingers...I'd probably think differently.

As for now. I'll stick with SF and the non-plane BF2 maps.

Comment

I have an absolute blast with SF.

Comment

It's all about infantry battles now which is what I wanted and most of the maps are fun like Ghost Town and Surge. Much more team work too in the few servers that had teamwork lol

Comment

I like the Apatchie, that thing is fast!

Comment

^ spastic

Comment

I love the maps and vehicles on the regular bf2 - but miss the hell out of the zip and grappling hook.

Comment

So wait... you don't know that you like it more, yet you made a post blatantly saying you like it more?

Theres a clue in there somewhre

Comment

Working...
                    X