Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!!

Hi all,

I've got major issues with sf, i have just bought and installed it which went ok, installed the 1.12 patch again, finally got onto an sf server and my mouse and keyboard stop working soon as i entered the game! i have to ctrl alt delete to get out.. Anyone have any advice? :cry:

Re: Please help!!

Stupid question but, have you tried to reinstall the game??
    My copy wouldn't get past the login screen (server refused connection) until I reinstalled...

Comment

No to be honest, i'll give it ago but it'll probably take an hour so i'll report back if it's still being bent..

Should of read the forums before buying a copy, wouldn't of bothered

Comment

Now i can't even reinstall sf ontop of a fresh bf2 install, PATCHING FAILED!!

Any advice?

Comment

BF2 without SF ran on this machine no problem before you tried to install?

How clean is the machine? Do you have other problems - or is it just bf2:sf?

What are the machine specs?

Comment

XP3000, 9800pro, 1gb corsair.. No problems to date

Was absolutely fine prior to the sf install, i had 1.12 running no problem..

I can get bf2 reinstalled but when coming to install sf i get 'patching failed' both with a fresh install and with 1.12 installed

Comment

Seem to of got it reinstalled, for some reason BF2 saves data onto my usb hd which wasn't on at the time as i was trying to avoid using it during a fresh install, will get it instaled and see how i get on

Comment

For the mouse and keyboard problem:

If you can't move around in game...once you join a server. Check your default Control Settings. Mine got blanked out for some reason a few weeks ago.

Just reset to Default and everything is back.

Comment

Working...
                X