Leviathan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leviathan

Anyone else hate this map? The way it's designed, every time I play it 90% of the time my squad is just running around capping flags. The rare firefight only takes place where the submarine is.. It's the only map I've ever seen the game timer actually end the match before a teams tickets hit 0...

Re: Leviathan

Yea...it is not a very well designed map. I went like 76-12 with about 200 points on Leviathan, but it took about an hour. Gameplay is definately at a slower pace than other maps, which could be good or bad depending on what you like.

Comment

Yup, you have to travel for like 5mins before you even reach someone.

Comment

I actually think it's one of the best because it offers so many different fighting areas -- CQB, sniping, vehicle, etc. I've had some tremendous firefights around the outlying flags and have found the grappling hooks and zip lines add a 3rd dimension to all of the fights.

Comment

I love this map. There are so many places to grapple to and sneak up on people and go to CP's by so many different angles and ways, it's great.

Comment

at least you can have good firefights in the pens without the threat of arty constantly raining down on you, either from your own commander or theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter-SAS
              at least you can have good firefights in the pens without the threat of arty constantly raining down on you, either from your own commander or theirs.
              Agreed!!

Had some awesome battles in the pens going back and forth - whole time you could hear arty strikes hitting the roof - lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by SpyGuy311
                Anyone else hate this map? The way it's designed, every time I play it 90% of the time my squad is just running around capping flags. The rare firefight only takes place where the submarine is.. It's the only map I've ever seen the game timer actually end the match before a teams tickets hit 0...
                Yes i hate it

exept for the pen battles!

Comment

i love this map the 64players version is the best helo map in sf

Comment

LV owns

Comment

I too love this map. so far its been the best CQB's I have seen in this game and the best team work as well. I only wish I saw a server running it more often. Every night I log on and all I really see is maybe 4 SF servers with a decent enough ping for me to join. most other servers are running VBF2

Comment

Working...
                      X