2 Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Problems?

1st. does anyone have a problem with updating servers if you say do a search for particular server and get wrong, do you end up not being able to refresh the server list?

2nd. Can anyone explain how the this forums search works? does the search use the title of the thread or its contents? Might make it easier for people to find things?

Re: 2 Problems?

Yup, no matter if I uncheck all my settings for the server list it happends to me too. Basically you get one shot at it and thats it. Guess you can add this to the bug list that Dice just doesn't want to fix

Comment

lol...that is just great! I guess that is a major fix huh? Well maybe someone will put it in the request list to them.....like that even matters

Comment

You cant have more than 6 things checked in your filters if you do it doesnt work. If I type in Raging (for example) then I'd go apply, then stop, then appy again and it gives it to me. I need to do the same for any server I search for.

The search here on tb2 I think has issues, never seems to give me any results either.

Comment

so wait a minute you are telling me if I have some of my filters off then the servers will refresh ......that is so stupid cause that means the refresh will work if you are asking for more servers but it you are looking for less the programming can't handle it? I not suggesting that you are wrong just that it is a retarded way for a programmer to use logic!

Comment

Working...
          X