WTF cant install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF cant install?

I pop the cd into my drive, instal menu comes up i hit install. it loads installer shield and then i see the window to show install progress/options quickly come up then exits? any clue whats wrong. Disc doesnt appear to be scratched at all

Re: WTF cant install?

Please do a search, this has been discussed multiple times.

Comment

hmmm i was able to install it but when it gets to second disc and i pop second one in....it looks like it continues but then it just asks for second one again

Comment

Hmm, try searching for a manual install. Its a pain in the ass but then again, it will get it installed.

Comment

i will look for one but while i was looking for the disc 2 problem on forums i found the solution to my earlier problem . i couldnt connect to MP games because it would just refresh servers instead of connecting. So in uninstalled bf1942 and i guess tried to uninstall bf2 but it wouldnt so i did manual delete from the threat on this page. Then i tried to reinstal but keep getting same damn problem. I have disc 2 in my drive where disc 1 worked and i hit yes continue yet nothing. STupid battlefield. all the sudden started acting up. I wish i had another copy of xp to reformat hd

Comment

Working...
          X