Galactic Battlefield needs staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galactic Battlefield needs staff

Hi everyone, I'm Rougevanquish im the Public Relations Manager for Galactic Battlefield we need more staff we only have one modder and one mapper that are active we need help! Any help we can get will be much appreciated! I'll list the fields we need help in below:

Coders
    Animators
    Skinners
    Voice actors
    Beta testers
    Fans

contact url: http://gbf.bf2files.com/

Sincerly,

Rougevanquish

Re: Galactic Battlefield needs staff

wtf is this?

Comment

Originally posted by starwarsfan11
      wtf is this?
      you have to be so hostile?:hmm:

you could be a bit considerent,but i know what your thinking, Galactic Battlefield= possible starwars???? .

So rougevanquish is this a star wars mod?

If it is, i recommend you talking to the guy above me

Comment

well lucky for you guys its not, story line listed below:

The war started in 2964 when a crime lord, John Fathums, a.k.a. KingPin was arrested by a rookie cop. Before the arrestation, the two lived together under the Republic of Coradine.

When the cop arrested KingPin the balance between the criminals and police was lost, and all hell broke loose. Of course KingPin was charged, inprisoned, and later executed. When the crime group got word of this arrestation, they attacked the police with a huge army. The cops were almost loosing, and had a hard time surviving the massive assault. But soon reinforcements arrived and the criminals were forced to retreat. The once proud numbers were now reduced to a few hundred. They got hold of a transport from a family who always wanted to rebel but were afraid of the consequences. They traveled to a nearby planet, and there they set up a base, not for crime but for riding the universe of the so called "Republic". After word got out about the battle, people across the galaxy began rebeling and joined the fledgling group. They then dubbed the planet Corine. They called themselves the Suppresors. After so many rebellions, the Republic grew wary. They needed a new, and faster way to get things done, they couldn't stand around waiting for hundreds of people to make a desision, they desided to make themselves a democracy. They elected Thio Thalnax as their president. As his reign went on he started putting his men into the Congress, while Thalnax became a dictator before there very eyes. He then renamed the planet Thalnax, and made a vast army. He named it Thalnax's Intergalactic Military Operation (TIMO). Meanwhile the Suppressors were creating an army of there own. Using old fighters, they made a navy as well. Now the battle is even, perhaps you can make a difference in the battle. Join the evil dictator Theo Thalnax with the vast army and technological advances, or join the Suppresors, the lesser of two evils.

Sincerly,

Rougevanquish

p.s. im not in mod leadership im just the public relations manager even though the title sounds like leadership its not.

Comment

Not trying to be hostile just didn't know what the mod was about.

Comment

lol i know what you were really thinkin starwars rofl

Comment

When is the site going to be up?

Comment

There's a BF1942 Star Wars mod called Galactic Conquest...that's where the ocnfusion arose

Comment

yeah i know it's okay, no harm done. the site is already up if you have a hard time finding the site heres another way to get to it:

1. go to http://battlefield2.filefront.com/

2. go to very bottom of site there's a part on the far left that says: hosted sites, click on Galactic Battlefield link.

3. it should bring you to the site

or i might of miss typed the url here it is again: http://gbf.bf2files.com/

Sincerly,

Rougevanquish

Comment

So if anyone wants to help that would be great. Thanks

Sincerly,

Rougevanquish

Comment

We only have one active modder please help.

Comment

Working...
                      X