Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROXgaming Wake Island 24/7... another kiddie server. just a heads-up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROXgaming Wake Island 24/7... another kiddie server. just a heads-up.

same old story which has been told again and again.

i respawned after i lost one dogfight round. i got in the jet again. i think the admin must have been waiting for it so long. so i got banned, reason: banning x0pht for teamkilling!

lmao i didnt even get a single tk, that's the most ironic part. actually i got tked twice before i could take off.

so just let u know, if u play on that server, dont be fooled by the server rules which say "no standing or parking in the runway, no punishing for accidental tks." that's all bs, dont be surprised if u get banned for ridiculous reasons.

Re: ROXgaming Wake Island 24/7... another kiddie server. just a heads-up.

This kind of thing happends all the time. You have to learn to not let it get to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Torgue
      This kind of thing happends all the time. You have to learn to not let it get to you.
      yea i know man, i've been playing on it cuz it's one of a few big servers with wake 24/7.

Comment

btw, anyone knows a good 64 man wake server?

Comment

yeah i used to love that server, now it's overrun with ****heads

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
            btw, anyone knows a good 64 man wake server?

stars and stripes server runs wake island with 2 other maps....pretty decent server, smacktards get kicked pretty fast too...

Comment

I never look at servers name I just join one with a ok ping and thats 32 players.Oh yeah it has to be karkand,wake or sharqia but thanks for the heads up anyways.

Comment

thanks for the info guys. np aviation.

Comment

Working...
                X