U know what they need next.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U know what they need next.

They should make maps that fade from night to morning or from evening to night. This would be pretty sweet. This would make armys push to fight faster during the day part and force teams to be more sneaky during the night. I think it would be an interesting twist. I compete alot in BF2 and from a stratigic point, this will make a nice challenge.

Re: U know what they need next.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

The thing about changing the light condotions is great. A 24 hour server which changes real-time would be sweeet.... Uffcose, some might oplay night at day and vice-versa

Comment

Yes, I do agree with you. Not to compare BF:2 to Joint Operations, but it was pretty awesome battling all day and into the night. Especially the tracers at night, it was a cool sight.

Comment

yea thats a great idea shared by many

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE Loven
            They should make maps that fade from night to morning or from evening to night. This would be pretty sweet. This would make armys push to fight faster during the day part and force teams to be more sneaky during the night. I think it would be an interesting twist. I compete alot in BF2 and from a stratigic point, this will make a nice challenge.
            I woud prefer dinamics day/night cycle , ok lets wait until Stalker comes out

Comment

Ofp does that. Play on a day map. Next thing you know, it is dark. Time does move on the maps. It is the best darn game I have ever played. Looking forward to Ofp2 (Armed Assualt).

Comment

Originally posted by HYP3R
                Especially the tracers at night, it was a cool sight.
                Yeah tracers would be cool. :0

Comment

Originally posted by s|k
                  Yeah tracers would be cool. :0

Tracers were a freaking blast in JO. However, it does give away your position too easily. However, I wouldn't mind that so much for the coolness. I loved see tracers flying down from the top of the dormant volcano into the trees. Hella fun!

Comment

someone email this thread to EA =)

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE Loven
                      They should make maps that fade from night to morning or from evening to night. This would be pretty sweet. This would make armys push to fight faster during the day part and force teams to be more sneaky during the night. I think it would be an interesting twist.
                      I absolutely LOVE that idea...

Comment

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
                        Ofp does that. Play on a day map. Next thing you know, it is dark. Time does move on the maps. It is the best darn game I have ever played. Looking forward to Ofp2 (Armed Assualt).
                        http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/op...reenindex.html

I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

me too. like it

Comment

Excellent idea, but there should be an option to turn it off. Of course this could only be on sf maps, since VBF2 doesn't get night vision. Also servers should clearly list this feature in thier little box at the loading screen and better yet in thier name.

Comment

This isn't possible with the current engine.

Although a map that goes from dusk to night or night to dawn might be feasible, I don't see it happening without some patching to the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X