C4s+Zip line= No C4 remote detonation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4s+Zip line= No C4 remote detonation

I am unable to switch to C4 remote control for detonation after using the zip line.

Re: C4s+Zip line= No C4 remote detonation

yea I have a similar problem, when I place c4 then shoot out a zip line my c4 blows up.... I’ve gotten a few tk's because of this.

Comment

Hummmm....I see what were you trying to do....LoOoL...never had it though.?!

Comment

Whenever I pull out the zipline.. C4 comes out too for some reason.

Comment

Perhaps you have remapped the keys? I just attempted to re-create this "bug" but had no issues as you describe.
          • Place C4 switch to detonator - Zipline, get off zip clicky boom
            Place C4 switch to gun - zipline, get off zip, gun comes out, switch to detonator clicky boom
            Place c4 switch to knife, zip, get off, zip again, zip again, get off switch to detonator, clicky boom.

No problems with any of those scenarios. Create a local game and try and recreate your problem, if it only happens online, it could be a lag issue.

Comment

The map I played was Warlord. I placed some C4 at flag pole in TV building. Switched to rifle. Ran to the roof. (not quite remember what I am doing there during those time, but I eventually switched to zip bow and shoot to lower building where it has only a big bacony. Stayed there and did some sniping on unsuspected victims. When the flag went down and saw 4 guys there, I tried to switch to the detonator but it just skipted over to the next one. I played online; so, it could be lag. Since then, I oftens "zip-pool" with some one else zipline. :laugh:

Comment

I added this to the Master Bug list, if you have any further info on this, post it in this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X