Any servers with people who..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any servers with people who..

Work together 24 7 without joining a clan and have an admin there for at least half the day and have a low ping!? I need one bad!!!!!

I just had a good time with a team of people 3 and we stayed together for most of the round. We were all together watching each others back and taking down the enemy as a good team(not SEALS or SAS quality but)(signs)...

I need a server with people who play like adults and not 14 year old kids on break for thanksgiving...

Re: Any servers with people who..

Try to find a squad that is VOIP-required [we usually call ours 'MICS ONLY']

Anytime I'm in a squad like this we usually do pretty well.

Comment

Any other options?

Comment

Start you own squad with name set to something MIC ONLY and let other wannabe mic users join your squad

Comment

Raging Rebels Server We have an admin or 2 on 95% of the time, and all features working. There is great teamwork as well. IP 209.160.40.25 Port 16567

Comment

Go to server filter. Type in Warlord. Go to the Warlord/Ghost Town 24/7 server. It is by far the best one yet. DO NOT GO TO THE Ghost Town 24/7 because it does not have autobalance on and you have a ratio of 33 / 17 or something of that like that. Everyone wanted to join SAS ;/

Good game play and very little bitching. At least when I played. Lots of squads too.

Comment

Can you blame people for joining the SAS!? The SEALS and SAS have different weapons compared to Mec and the rebels and such..

Comment

Working...
              X