my new wallpapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new wallpapper

i took a screenshot after we won at fushee pass while, got bored so i took off the us won the round crap

what you guys think?

Re: my new wallpapper

not bad but dam how did u take those words off and how did u blend them in that good must be pretty good at photoshop

Comment

I'm pretty sure he just put a black block over the text '_' Although with the clone brush it isn't too hard.
      And the wall: The black looks bad. Looks better without, in my opinion: Click

Comment

i made my own background for my computer also it says shooter across it and it looks like BF2 logo but with shooter and the 2 is green pretty sweet

Comment

simple old style win paint skills lol, copy and paste are your friends

for the sky, i used the smudge tool

Comment

Originally posted by TheBulldog
            I'm pretty sure he just put a black block over the text '_' Although with the clone brush it isn't too hard.
            And the wall: The black looks bad. Looks better without, in my opinion: Click

well since i have a black bg, and i have it centerd, it looks ugly in stretch, but yea i should of cropped out the black, i was tired though, thanks for the tip

Comment

Good wallpaper, with highest details it's a nice bg.

Comment

Working...
              X