Warlord map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord map

Does anyone get a drop in framerate on the Warlord map? My system is listed below in my signature, and I run all the maps in BF2 and BF2: SF very smoothly with very few hiccups.......except for Warlords. However, here is something interesting:

When I load up Warlords on single player it runs pretty well, and I've also gotten into multiplayer servers and it runs pretty well. The server I USUALLY play on is the one where I usually have problems. Is this most likely a problem with the server itself? I'm running a fresh install of Windows with the latest Forceware driver for my GPU. I guess I expect a couple of stutters in Warlords because it's a very dusty level and that's a GPU intensive effect, but sometimes on that specific server it's been a little wonky.

I'd love anyone's help or feedback. Also, how do I change my signature so that it stops saying that I'm a private? Where do I go to input my real rank?

Re: Warlord map

I get a drop in FPS on Warlord as well, on any server I play.

As for the rank...if you're talking about the one below your name on these boards, that is your forum rank -- not ingame rank.

Comment

I get a frame drop too in warlords

Rank wise its your forum rank BUT you can add in your profile your PID and it will add a nice little piccie of your current rank badge. You can see mine under my post count, if you dont know what I mean.

Comment

Yeah, me too.

All the maps run fine except warlord.

Comment

which map is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Need_2_Kill
            which map is this?
            the one where you have the mansion and it all looks like Karkand with the colors yadayada...

Comment

Working...
            X