Code trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code trading

I know how to make my font larger and get orange font. Does anyone know any other codes like different color and/or size?

Re: Code trading

uh, no, stuff like that is where e-gayness is born.

I got a better idea, play the f'ing game. If you play CS:S I'd bet $1,000,000 USD that you have all those ub3r 1337 3xtr3m3 h4x0r Arabic symbols in your name.... :P

Comment

I think it has something to do with putting $[number] infront your name, not sure

But why would you want to do it? Putting it infront of your name is the same as putting "idiotic kid sick of real life ->" infront of your name.

Comment

It allows you to stand out on the kill list without needing to tolerate those annoying commander orders.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
          uh, no, stuff like that is where e-gayness is born.

I got a better idea, play the f'ing game. If you play CS:S I'd bet $1,000,000 USD that you have all those ub3r 1337 3xtr3m3 h4x0r Arabic symbols in your name.... :P
          Sorry, but I'd rather be different than stay like every other person, and I've never played CS, and if I did I high doubt I would have arabic symbols in my name.

Comment

actually i usually notice people with orange names to the right of a weapon name in the kill list.

=ACT=Eliminator [C4] Idiot with an orange name

Comment

Yeah if you don't like to be "different" and want to be like every Tom, ****, and Harry then don't post please. Your helping nothing but wasting your time and mine.

Comment

Ok today i saw a new one. This dude's name was in huge bubble font, which must have been at least twice as large as regular one. But then again he only got a total of 2 kills in a 30min long game.

Comment

Working...
                X