Ranking from Master Sgt. to 1st Sgt Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking from Master Sgt. to 1st Sgt Question

I am wondering whether it is possible to rank from a Master Sgt to a First Sgt or do you have to go straight from a Gunnery Sgt to a First Sgt.

I have all my basic medals and I am still a Master Sgt, 3 days a counting. All of my medals have been recorder though.

Please help.... Thanks.

Re: Ranking from Master Sgt. to 1st Sgt Question

You have to get them before you become master sergent to become first sergent, it dosen't affect anything anyway even the commander picking is done on glabal score rather than rank.

Comment

If you got a veteran badge without getting the basic badge first, you could be screwed (like myself and many others). I should be a 1stSgt, but since I got my veteran pistol badge without getting the basic first, I'm stuck at MSgt.

Comment

yea same here, should be a 1st but I'm not. Doesn't really matter though. If you are already a master sgt, you will not be promoted to 1st sgt. It can only go Gunny>master sgt or gunny>1st sgt

Comment

Thats retarded, I guess my worst fears have come true. Thanks for telling me though.

Comment

Just get the badges needed for Sergeant Major and you'll be fine (when you reach 50,000 points, of course). Besides, the only differences between First Sgt. and Master Sergeant is precedence when applying for commander and the different icon (IMO the Master Sergeant icon looks terrible in-game). It's not like you got cheated out of any unlocks or anything.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
              Just get the badges needed for Sergeant Major and you'll be fine (when you reach 50,000 points, of course). Besides, the only differences between First Sgt. and Master Sergeant is precedence when applying for commander and the different icon (IMO the Master Sergeant icon looks terrible in-game). It's not like you got cheated out of any unlocks or anything.

~Wolfgang
              If you had read my post, i had already said that it has nothing to do with who is picked as commander as that is done on global score.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                If you had read my post, i had already said that it has nothing to do with who is picked as commander as that is done on global score.
                Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks, and sorry.

~Wolfgang

Comment

You better be sorry, trying to feed me false information..... Pitty on you.

Comment

Indeed I am. I shall now go jump off the tallest bridge in FuShe as penance.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                      actually once some gunnery sergeant had the priority to be the commander, while im a master sergeant. all in all, this ranking system is always screwed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X