• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• global score

im not that high in rank
    and i went on a weeks vacation for thanksgiving
    my bro is a s.o.b and stayed home and went up 2 ranks
    i no im gonna hear him brag wen i get home
    can some1 tell me the best way to get lots of points and if possible the easiest
    like is it kills, captures..i dunno thats y i need help
    thx in advance

Re: global score

MEDIC!

Comment

Be a medic or support on karkand, or whore something, but i would say the first is best.

Comment

is it really? hmm thx

Comment

all posts still welcome if u no of another way also
          thx

Comment

if you play on the 1.02 version of the game...

if you are support class everytime someone consumes an ammo bag you get a point. So just find a person on the server who likes to reload alot (anti-tank or sniper) and toss a bag at them every time they reload.

I used to get about 80-200 points doing that before they considered it stat-padding.

Comment

k thx and i cud do the same with medic right ?...jus throw medic bags?
              and is this considered stat paddin also...if so heres a pre emptive f$#k

Comment

no, it doesnt work with medic bags.

heal points are based off of bars-of-health restored.

as where ammo points are based off bags consumed.

so if someone only is missing one bar of health, you wont get a heal point for giving them a bag.

but if they are missing only one clip of pistol ammo, feed them a bag for a point.

of course in 1.03 and newer versions, they have changed it so that you can only get an ammo point off of an individual person every minute. but if you find a group of people, you can get ammo points like crazy.

Comment

thx
                  i needed all the help possible lol

Comment

this takes about 4-6 people but it works in the new versions of the game.

Any level that has a MEC Transport chopper.

1 guy as medic as pilot. 2 guys as support as gunners. 2 guys as spec ops in the back, 1 guy as engineer in the back.

have the 3 guys in the back chuck out c4 and grenades as fast as they can, while the 2 gunners automatically refill them. the driver will get a point every time the gunners get a point, and the 3 guys in the back will get kills with infinite grenades.

takes a good 4-6man squad though. dont expect to ever get it to work with random people you meet in a game.

luckly we all live in an apartment and have an entertainment room with our computers.

Comment

nice
                      thx

Comment

Working...
                      X