Just rocked it with the MP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rocked it with the MP7

Ah, I have a new favorite gun (untill i get my G36E @ 50k).

I just went 42-24 on Karkand w/ the MP7. The thing is violent, and sounds amazing. It blows through a clip pretty fast with its insane rate of fire. It is overly-accurate, and that is not a complaint. I single shot a guy in the head with semi-auto from about the hotel to the back of the square.

Plus i was doing the combo of chuck an AT mine at a tank, then a grenade to set it off and kill everything in a 7 foot radius, that got me a sweet triple kill.

All in all a great gun for close quarters ~ 20 feet range.

Re: Just rocked it with the MP7

Agreed.none really likes it though...if you look @BFHQ it sys its got "Super High Speed Ammunition"

Comment

Originally posted by -=[R]=-DraXus
      Agreed.none really likes it though...if you look @BFHQ it sys its got "Super High Speed Ammunition"
      i think the reason I like it so much is i love to play engineer, but i also love the ak-lol.

thats right, AK-LOL not AK-101.

Comment

ur not alone but on SF the engineer doesnt get anything tactical so i rarely play him

Comment

Originally posted by -=[R]=-DraXus
          ur not alone but on SF the engineer doesnt get anything tactical so i rarely play him
          yes, in SF i much prefer to play assault.

Comment

I don't understand how you could like the MP7 more than the Jackhammer but whatever.

Comment

The MP7 makes the engineer more prefered class now

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
                I don't understand how you could like the MP7 more than the Jackhammer but whatever.
                when MP7 has an accuracy greater than AK101 and two times better than the stock machine guns, also does more damage.

Comment

i would get it but the problem was i didnt have the engie unlock, so im gunna be waiting awhile until 50k just for the shotgun, then wait longer for the mp7!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MP7 is a great gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
                      i would get it but the problem was i didnt have the engie unlock, so im gunna be waiting awhile until 50k just for the shotgun, then wait longer for the mp7!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      don't you get to choose two unlocks for each advance, now that there is more to choose from..?

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
                        you will get 2 unlocks @ 50k, so MK3A1 and MP7

but hey, you have the G36E, and that gun tears ass too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                          when MP7 has an accuracy greater than AK101 and two times better than the stock machine guns, also does more damage.
                          Are you sure? The game's stats show that the mp7 does the same damage as the mp5, i.e. 5 shots/kill compared the AK-101's 3 shots/kill.

Comment

Working...
                          X