X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help! Friends Installation and my controll problems

Please Please help me!

1st my mates problems,
    Only Just signed up so hope you can help, i installed my copy of BF2 on a mates pc to show him the game, he didnt seem to imprested so i unistalled it. As i play it and a mate does to he has now got a copy but we cant install it. On the auto load screen we click install and the wizard starts up, the progress bar fills up then the screen disapears never to be seen again and i'm left looking at my mates desktop! i have done searchs for "BF2", "BF" and "Battlefield2", and done a search in "regedit" too and as far as i can see to pc is clear of any file or folders, but the same thing happens evry single time, he now has two copys of the game and the same thing happens.
    If any one can help they would be a superstar as i just cant my head around it?
    :blabla:
    2nd my problem,

Ever since i played BF1942 Desert Combat i have used the mouse to controll the yaw of the choppers, this key set up works well for me and controlling the chopper is easy, Only i have been trying to do this BF2 and every time comes up with a conflict in common controls, even when every key for every set up is cleared it happens.
    So i guess the conflict is the View "useing the mouse to look around" a controll you cant set, and a controll i never had a problem with in BF1942. i have asked EA and Even DICE "still waiting for a response" and now i ask you if you know of a way to get around this "conflict"

Sorry fo going on there but i hope you guys can help?:wall:

Re: Please Help! Friends Installation and my controll problems

*bump*

Comment

Re: Please Help! Friends Installation and my controll problems

*bump* please help!

Comment

Working...
      X