Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto team swap and squads 1.03

Realy EA should be rooted up the bum with a blunt stick, :evil:

I can live with changing sides every round that is fair but for christs sake where is the logic in having to recreate squads every round ????? how friggin stoopid is that.

I play with my clan most nights on public servers and our squad is usually full, Now who ever is squad leader needs to waste time creating the squad and getting the members to join, every one knows that getting a good start on a map is important and now thay stufed that up for atleast a few players who are leaders.

Wake up EA and address the things that need to be fixed and leave things alone that already work.

Re: Auto team swap and squads 1.03

I thought it was a BF2CC problem?

Comment

Well I hope its a problem that is going to be fixed can any one verify this for us ?

Comment

If it is an EA added feature for this latest patch, then I would also like to see it altered for the next release.

The teamswap is fine, if the squad is maintained on the round-change.

Comment

Once you change sides you need to makes new squads.Its not a bf2cc thing. Its just that bf2cc tells the server to side swap, and once you swap all squad info is lost

Comment

Well this is an issue that should be addressed in the next patch it is a real pain in the ass.

Comment

It is stupid removing all the squads, it like anti team work building, plus as everyone switches teams you can do it quite easily.

Comment

I love how autobalance (which sucks) moves you out of a 6 person squad onto the other team, because some one disconnected. Just when you thought they were inforcing team work...

Comment

I think when thay made the auto team swap somebody forgot about the squads (how unusual for EA). I agree with the team swap it makes it fair for others but the squad thing is somthing that needs to be fixed.

Comment

I was going to ask about this yesterday. I stopped playing BF2 a couple of days after the 1.03 patch came out. I started playing again a couple of days ago (after patching to 1.18), and now every server I join forces a team switch after every single round.

Are you guys saying this is a new EA imposed "feature?" :wall:

Comment

Working...
                    X