• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What games?

Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz Processor
    Intel Lakeport i945G/P Motherboard
    nVIDIA 6800 256MB Graphics Card PCI-e
    1GB of RAM (With another gig on the way)
    160GB Hard drive for all the games.

Those are the specs of the PC I have. What games can I get which will run on that, that you would recommend. I picked up BF2 and Special Forces but no single player and too much multiplayer gets old for me. Games with single player too would be good.

Re: What games?

With those specs, there's nothing out today that you couldn't play.

For specific suggestions, check out the Gaming Forum (which is where you should have posted this in the first place ).

Comment

why waste time kid. obviously you know you can play pretty much anything out there, why would you need someones advice? Make a decision!!

Comment

Yea but what are some good games worth buying?

Comment

Call of duty 2, Quake 4, doom 3, FEAR, Half Life 2, world of warcraft?

Comment

UT2k4, Quake4, Half-Life2, FEAR....

Comment

Splinter Cell Chaos Theroy

Comment

All of the above..

Comment

Need for Speed:Most Wanted (if your into racing), Fable (RPG ), Gun, Age of Empires 3 (this game pWns!), Call of Duty 2 (Single player r0x!).

Comment

Moved.

Comment

Buy Half-Life 2 and you get CS:S with it, which is amazing. CoD 2 is fantastic too.

Comment

Taker a break from FPS and play Colin Mcrae Rally 2005. To really enjoy it, you need a wheel (I recommand a not FF one for that game).

Comment

Originally posted by Prince
                          Buy Half-Life 2 and you get CS:S with it, which is amazing. CoD 2 is fantastic too.
                          If you havent got Half Life 2 yet, GET IT!, I picked up a copy about a week ago and jesus its good, my favourite single player game at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by Chief-Mulla
                            If you havent got Half Life 2 yet, GET IT!, I picked up a copy about a week ago and jesus its good, my favourite single player game at the mo
                            i agree i bought half life 2 like 3 months ago the SP Is awesome but i haven got around to finishing it lol

ravenholm scares the **** out of me

Comment

ravenholm scares ya, i thought it was the best level, i love zombie games, cant wait for the HL2 zombie mods. Back on topic, Half Life 2 (most defently great SP and the source engine rocks), BattleField2 (if you havent already) these properly are the few basic games that you can have good ffun with, but you shouldnt have too much trouble running games like call of duty2 although i got very similair specs and CoD run like a dog, and the graphics didnt really impress me all that much

Comment

Working...
                              X