Airpower dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airpower dismissed

Special Forces is no doubt a good addon. Although right now it's not very stable. But isn't it some news that all those planewhores are unemployed now. I'm not one of those guys who thinks airpower is running the game but they were anoying. A well rounded infantry player I am. I don't like medics, snipers, tank drivers, chopper pilots, commanders and of course aircraft pilots. None of those classes require as much skill as the good old infantry the backbone of every operation. The infantry, meaning support, assault, spec ops, anti tank, has most competition in the game. Considering that the good infantry players are really the avant guarde of battlefield. And I am the ueber assaultĀ“spec ops player. So kneel down before me you worthless no good vehicle bitches. I just don't like you. I think you are all a bit frensh. With a baguette right up your asses.

Edit: Just for the record: I piloted quite a bit myself I am also quite expierenced in figthing with tanks/ apc's (everyone is good with them. I don't wanna complain about the guys that use them but wouldn't you guys agree?
    You better do.

Re: Airpower dismissed

Poor first post.

Rant rating 1.5 (including bonuses for avoiding the word "noob")
    Negitive points for being pointless, confussing opinion with fact, publicly ego-****ing, and mis-spelling French while at the same time making a nantionalistic smear comment.

Try harder if yer gonna stick around.

Comment

Who cares? They are ze French! :laugh:

Comment

De! DE French!
        I'ts only pronounced ze.
        Damned French...

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
          and mis-spelling French while at the same time making a nantionalistic smear comment.
          you sir just owned yourself.
          who could take u seriously?
          gg

Comment

Well thanks for the advice. I'm also very proud about my first post. I'm not frensh and not english so forgive me for misspelling your highness. I'm not nationalist but you are right my comment may be. Very sensative nowadays those battlefield players. Anyways I'll try to be worse ans stick around

Comment

Originally posted by Refused|64270
              you sir just owned yourself.
              who could take u seriously?
              gg

If it was in anyway ment to be taken seriously, I woulda spell checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                Poor first post.

Rant rating 1.5 (including bonuses for avoiding the word "noob")
                Negitive points for being pointless, confussing opinion with fact, publicly ego-****ing, and mis-spelling French while at the same time making a nantionalistic smear comment.

Try harder if yer gonna stick around.
                1.5? You're too generous. Look at the edit, he is supposed to be the ultra super assault, yet he takes the time to get good at flying and tanking? Not to mention takes medics and snipers, inclusive in the infantry of the game, and puts them in the same class as pilots, tankers, etc. But to be a true well rounded infantry player, he would both have to concentrate only on infantry (which he doesn't, since he's obviously taken time to be good at planes/tanks as we proved just then) and also doesn't even concentrate on all the infantry classes, which ignores a large factor of being a well rounded infantry player. Sorry, but you lose life, and you lose as ranting for that matter.

Comment

Special Forces is no doubt a good addon. Although right now it's not very stable. But isn't it some news that all those planewhores are unemployed now. I'm not one of those guys who thinks airpower is running the game but they were anoying. A well rounded infantry player I am. I don't like medics, snipers, tank drivers, chopper pilots, commanders and of course aircraft pilots. None of those classes require as much skill as the good old infantry the backbone of every operation. The infantry, meaning support, assault, spec ops, anti tank, has most competition in the game. Considering that the good infantry players are really the avant guarde of battlefield. And I am the ueber assaultĀ“spec ops player. So kneel down before me you worthless no good vehicle bitches. I just don't like you. I think you are all a bit frensh. With a baguette right up your asses.
                  Ah, classic whine on how he dosnt like how BF2 is not a copy of CS, how anyone who dosnt play the game CS style require no skill, and only CS style of play are considered "backbone of every operation"

Grow up, if you dont like BF2, go play CS, honestly why do people even bother complain if in their heart they just like to play CS.

Comment

ahh the classic insult to grow up... :laugh:

Comment

he would both have to concentrate only on infantry (which he doesn't, since he's obviously taken time to be good at planes/tanks as we proved just then) and also doesn't even concentrate on all the infantry classes, which ignores a large factor of being a well rounded infantry player.
                      I've also played snipers and medics a while, otherwise I wouldn't be able to say anything about that. THe point is, the realy powerful infantry classes are the ones that rock the game. Maybe you are also one of those goody2shoes other side of the river (get me?) players but THE INFANTRY RULES

Comment

Re: Infantry rules everything else is schwul

Originally posted by RingPirate

Edit: Just for the record: I piloted quite a bit myself I am also quite expierenced in figthing with tanks/ apc's (everyone is good with them. I don't wanna complain about the guys that use them but wouldn't you guys agree?
                        You better do.

Youve got to be kidding, another one of these? If you dont want vehicles: play CS, CoD, AA, something else. Seriously, you wont be missed. Personally I dont see how running around with a machine gun is more "talented" than everyone else in the game.

Comment

The Infantry players are more talented because they contribute most to the fun of the game my frensh friends and usualy they are the ones that win the game for u guys. Sure sometimes u can get more points by just driving a tank or even a trasport outside an enemy base a shoot everyone who comes in sight. U will get shot down but before that u will have gotten a couple of kills. And sure thats ok, it's part of the game but most satisfaction comes from killing somebody with a gun.
                          By the way if u want to discredit me further RingPirate is also ma ingame name. I don't care. I rock.

If it was in anyway ment to be taken seriously, I woulda spell checked.
                          Thats just what I mean. Isn't that remark gay? Spell check your brain guys.

Comment

This has gotta be a kid.
                            Or someone with some serious social developmental retardation.
                            *shrug*

Comment

I'm going to go with letter B, Jim!

Comment

Working...
                              X