Targeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targeting

I don't now what in the hell I'm doing wrong. But when I aim at a runing target I lead them, or when there standind still I line them up with my sights but I still MISS them. I don't get a hit. And my frag rate shows it. What could I do to inhance my aiming skills so that I can get more kills?

Re: Targeting

Originally posted by Franklin[75thR]
    I don't now what in the hell I'm doing wrong. But when I aim at a runing target I lead them, or when there standind still I line them up with my sights but I still MISS them. I don't get a hit. And my frag rate shows it. What could I do to inhance my aiming skills so that I can get more kills?
    Well for one if you are standing that is a big problem, always prone, if there is something in your way at least crouch.
    Use the iron sight if you don't you can literally to quote a great film

Originally posted by The Matrix
    Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air
    You don't really have to lead them unless you are sniping and then it's only by a bit.
    Always uses single shot, or at close range short burst otherwise, unless you are using the support guns you won't hit them.

There we go thats all i can think of, i wrote it as i thought of it so it won't have the best sentence structure but it should make sense.

Comment

hold the crosshairs in one position, and wait for the person to walk INTO it.

the longer you leave it without moving it the more accurate it becomes apparently

Comment

Originally posted by guitarjunkie66
        hold the crosshairs in one position, and wait for the person to walk INTO it.

the longer you leave it without moving it the more accurate it becomes apparently
        Yes that will work however it is only normally a second or 2 that it comes more accurate, you can normally only do that while sniping though as the rest of the time the gameplay is a bit faster.

Comment

Its like pacman, be ready to shoot where they're going to movie. Its just practice. Most of the time when this sort of thing occurs, its due to lag though.

Comment

another quote on the subject:

"you should have shot where i was going to be, not where i was!"

(or something like that)

from the fat alien guy that from futurama in the nintendo "tales of interest" episode.

at ranges of 65m+, you need to lead a smidge. i mean really like a mil dot. at 300+, you need to lead a centimeter, but thats only for snipers (like me). otherwise, just shoot at them, pause, shoot, pause shoot.

if they see you first, a) get to nearest cover and flank them when you figure out where they are, or b) shoot back. fast, hard, and in 2 second bursts.

hope it helps.

Comment

Yeah, I know your feeling man... I have given up on it until I get my G5 mouse after which I hope I can target without my mouse skipping:hmm:

Make sure your mouse is free of any rubbish if you have a ball tracking mouse

Comment

Working...
              X