Some point me to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some point me to....

The weapons unlock mod for the single player for BF2:SF. I would like to practice with the new weapons offline.

FYI... Don't bother tell me to use the search function. The search for these forums suck. Tried several wordings and not one post in the top five even had the words "Mod", "Single Player" or "Weapons" in them. Hey admins, if you want people to use the search function, it helps if it works.

Re: Some point me to....

Good luck in finding one, since AFAIK there isn't one. There's a fiddly way to replace the normal guns with the unlocks by swapping files over and stuff...but I don't think you can make it so you can click the arrows by the kit in-game to do it.

Comment

Well, I know there was one for vanilla BF2 because I used it. It was a mod, I just can't remember who made it. Hopefully they will reproduce their work for BF2:SF

Comment

if u really want to then reinstall ur game and dont patch and change the config file

Comment

I don't think that'll work in SF, since installing SF patches the game to 1.1. hopefully the unlock mod people (person?) will reproduce their work for SF, since it's nice to play SP with all unlocks.

Comment

Working...
          X