Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I install Bf2 SF without the automatic patch installation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I install Bf2 SF without the automatic patch installation ?

Ok there is my litle problem, since the 1st patch everytime I got a patch faild issues, so everytime I install the patch manually but now I try to find a way to install bf2 SF without the automatic patch installation ? Can someone tell me how to install bf2 SF manually ??

Im sorry if my english its not so good cuz is not my 1st language but if you know what im talking about plz help me.

Re: How can I install Bf2 SF without the automatic patch installation ?

have same prob hope to get help

Comment

I find how to fix my problem, I had a user name in WinXp with a ''é" and because of that all the patchs was not capable to use the temps file in my DocumentandShare folder so I did a format to change my user same I put Steh unsted of stéph and everything working well.

Look if you have a user name with ''é,ê,î,à'' EA will not detect your temps files..

Good luck

Comment

Yea those characters arent supported in many cases and shouldnt be used in user names. In passwords they are godly tho, you aint getting hacked with a ± in your pass.

Comment

ok gotta try have a 'Ø' in my user name hope it works

Comment

awsom man it work't I just maked a new user call install and installed bf2 and bf2 sf and then when't back to my normal user and played the game thanks so much for the info man

Comment

Originally posted by Tabarnack
              I find how to fix my problem, I had a user name in WinXp with a ''é" and because of that all the patchs was not capable to use the temps file in my DocumentandShare folder so I did a format to change my user same I put Steh unsted of stéph and everything working well.

Look if you have a user name with ''é,ê,î,à'' EA will not detect your temps files..

Good luck

Nice work man - never would have thought of that. Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabarnack

Good luck
                Hey thanks man. It worked!

Comment

Great stuff, that did the trick for me !!!!

With a name like that you have to be from Quebec.

Tu devrais appliquer chez EA, au support technique ils n'ont pas encore trouvé ta solution !!!

Bravo !

Comment

Working...
                  X