X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen this B4??

if so sorry

Re: Anyone seen this B4??

Why are you asking? If someone has seen the site why are you apologizing? Please answer these two questions.

Comment

People who reported supposed "idiots" do not have the tolerance nor patience that is needed to play BF2.

Edit-

Here's my favorite:

I've given up trying to get these people banned from servers. The server admins just don't seem interested. That's both good and bad. Bad because we'll continue to get plagued by players with less than functional brains. Good because we can indiscriminately add to the list without fear of "not being fair". That said, we're going to continue to discrimate between those that deserved to be mocked for their idiocy and those that don't. But we will be adding a "stats padder" option to the report as well a making some general site improvements.
      Just for that I would like to tk him infinitely.

Comment

B4?

What!?

Comment

He means before, and yes some one posted it a while back. Those awards are still funny.

Comment

the list is pretty useless. there are like what? 100 idiots on that site? most of the cases are about tking for vechiles or punishing for accidental tks. there are millions of that kinds of idiots in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
              B4?

What!?
              Considering you talk in 'geek speak' most of the time, I'd really expect you to have the common sense to know what B4 stands for.

Comment

LOL those ribbons rock...

Comment

LOL????

what?

ohhh....lots of love....

Comment

Interesting, =Sealinear is on there.

It's funny that a lot of the hate mail he has received is from people whose names are on the list.

Comment

This is my favorite!

Awarded to Medics who attempt to revive the enemy soldiers. Keep trying, I think I saw him twitch.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy2005
                        Why are you asking? If someone has seen the site why are you apologizing? Please answer these two questions.
                        lmao not to hard to see what im saying but ill answer for ya well since there are so many d**k heads that would cry about something being posted twice i put sorry if it has been posted B4 (THAT MEANS BEFORE roflmao not hard to explain either)(thats for the guy that was asking what B4 meant) Im asking to see if any one has seen the site before cause its kinda funny and stupid at the same time kinda like you are LMAO just playing wit ya man hope that helped ya

Comment

Yeah I've seen it. I don't think it will help much but it is funny. I'd prefer just destroying their computer and giving them 1st degree burns in the fire, but that's just me...

Comment

LOL......

This award is given to those who like to stay above the action through bunny-hopping. Aim high, soldier. Aim high.

This award is given to soldiers who beckon teammates into a vehicle then proceed to give them a scenic tour of the country. For some inexpliciable reason they are determined to go in the opposite direction of the flag/combat/anything of interest. And, by the time you figure out that you accidently hopped on Happy Larry's Magic Bus Tour, you're at least 2 minutes away from where you thought you were going. Are we there yet?

Awarded to soldiers who stand on the aircraft carrier waiting for a jet, chopper, or low-flying seagull to whisk them away to the islands rather than risk getting wet in one of those plentiful "boats" - they're icky.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy2005
                              because some douches on here would freak out on him and tell him to use the search

Comment

Working...
                              X