A new Battlefield2 HACK ? or a glich in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Battlefield2 HACK ? or a glich in game

I"m not the type to accuse anyone of hacking but this was to weird to explane but ill try,I was playing a wake Island map and I was commander of the chinese side,from the very start of the map my arty showed that it was not available, yet as I was in the commander screen zoomed in on my arty wondering why it wasnt firing,it started firing on its own,and dropped in tking about 6 of my team ,it showed that I had team killed them. This happened a couple of more times ,I ran down the hill and c4d My own arty to quit the tking when I blew it up, I received points for destroying it.I then told my clanmate who was on the American side to try and get to it to blow it up again,he did and received team vehicle damage warnings (also crates were dropped on it that I did not send ,and our engineers could not repair it) we were about 1/2 through the 300 tickets and the opposing commander had a score of 114 (he also just happened to be an admin on that server) I have had several scores in the mid to upper 100s and even one 200 point round ,this guy was on pace for a 400 point round,so my question is, was this a hack or a server-game glich ? gimmie your imput I have the commanders game name the server name and IP ,

Thanks =AWOL=Lunchbox

Re: A new Battlefield2 HACK ? or a glich in game

bump bump

Comment

I've had the same thing happen, to my knowledge, it depends on who owns the Airfield.

Comment

we never lost that flag, and it was like that from the second the round started,It never showed its spawn bar progressing at all

Comment

yeah there is a hack out that allows you to take control of a commander's assets. I can't say for sure if this was it or not but it sounds like it.

Comment

yeah kinda similar thing happend to me on wake, i blew the chinese arty on the beach (i was usmc) and i got -points....

Comment

Well duff if you were usmc and you blew up the chinese arty, your supposed to get points. He was usmc and blew up the chinese arty ,and got a team damage warning.

Comment

Originally posted by =AWOL=Lunchbox
                Well duff if you were usmc and you blew up the chinese arty, your supposed to get points. He was usmc and blew up the chinese arty ,and got a team damage warning.

Look at his post again, he has a minus sign before ''points'', showing that he got a negative score for blowing the opposition arty.

Comment

lost control as well, and it was fireing?

Comment

I had a similar experience when playing on wake island. I was USMC and was attacking the last chinese base which was the airfield , i had noticed during the game that they were not firing arty but the USMC were?so i ran onto the beach,
                    as i was running i checked my radar and saw that the arty was marked on as a grey symbol (you know the one) and this symbol only shows up in yellow when you have destroyed their artillery and if it gets repaired then it shows no symbol at all. i blew it up and got minus points!!!! i was like wtf?
                    it could be a hack (and a pretty good one aswell) because i have only seen it once! wheras unlike a bug/glitch you see it more than once

Comment

i believe it's a bug, it happened to me once. and some other random guy on a server complained about that too.

*EDIT* btw it didnt get me tk, cuz it started arty itself and dropped them randomly near the beach around where the arty is located. i took over the command in half of the game. so i thought the arty was destroyed at first, i dropped a supply crate near one of them. it didnt get repaired, instead, it fired itself.

Comment

Its a bug, prior to the 1.12 patch Id get the same thing on wake for destroying the enemies arty. Pain in the @ss ! Ive played wake since the patch and it seems fine now.

The actual not being able to use the arty though I think was probably a hack, someone else was playing commander as well. With the prior issue(arty blowing) it never affected the commanders ability to use his assets.

Comment

Yes this is a bug in some of the maps. but there are many weird things in what you said which, if true, can be explained as a hack.

Comment

i have noidea but on wakeisland i was on the airfield as china commander a jet killed me and i could still commander when i was dead, i put uav on ship and arty it when i was dead lol? nerver happened after that

Comment

I think it's some kind of bug

Comment

Working...
                              X