Clear All

Re: Warlord

i like Night flight the best

Comment

yeh theyre ranked

Comment

Like the other gentlemen said WOLF servers is running a 24/7 warlord....my god it is my favorite map.

Last night I made a squad called RPG and everyone in my squad was above 80 in points. Insurgents rock.

Comment

Awsome map, but inside the palace is GL heaven. I keep getting killed by that ****

Comment

GT and Warlord is THE maps in SF for me... have more fun here too than w MC or SK

woohoo:rock:

too bad that these kinds of maps are SO incredibly few!! what was the reasoning behind that???

Comment

they added too many armys, they had 6 so each army is only allowed to play on 2 maps (incredibly gay) hell, theres no difference between isurgants, rebels and mec sf, they might aswell of just kept it to 3 armys and had more sas & seal play on some other maps imo

Comment

I hate this map, because it's so much fun until I get into the palace, and then it doesn't run very well. I've tried everything to fix this. I've posted about it twice already in the forums. Supposedly, I'm not the only one.

Comment

Two words. Devil's Perch.

Comment

Imagine a nighttime verison of Warlord...

And yeah...I think they went a wee bit overboard with the armies. Throw 3-4 more and it would of made sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X