2 unlocks in 1 kit, how to switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 unlocks in 1 kit, how to switch?

I have 2 unlocks in the medic kit, but how can I switch between them? It seems as if I only have 1 choice, not 2.

Re: 2 unlocks in 1 kit, how to switch?

Originally posted by Teufelhundt
    I have 2 unlocks in the medic kit, but how can I switch between them? It seems as if I only have 1 choice, not 2.
    in SF you only get battlefield 2 regular unlocks(g3, m95), in battlefield 2, you get both regular unlocks and special forces unlocks like the SCAR or f2000.

Comment

so then I only have a choice in BF2, not SF?

Comment

so then I only have a choice in BF2, not SF?
        Choice for what?

Like I said, in Special forces maps, You only get the original unlocks to use, in batllefield 2, you get to use Both sets of unlocks once you have them unlocked..

Note you need the first unlock of a class to unlock its second unlock.
        Example:
        You need to have the G3 unlocked in order to Unlock the F2000 for the assault class.

Comment

ok, in the medic kit in BF2 I unlocked the L-85, then during SF I was able to unlock, in the same kit, the G36C ( think I have those right). During SF, I don't have the choice of using one or the other. Just the L-85. Also, how do I change my rank in this forum? It shows me as a PFC, when I am actually a Sgt.
          Thanks for your responses, BTW.

Comment

ok, in the medic kit in BF2 I unlocked the L-85, then during SF I was able to unlock, in the same kit, the G36C ( think I have those right). During SF, I don't have the choice of using one or the other. Just the L-85. Also, how do I change my rank in this forum? It shows me as a PFC, when I am actually a Sgt.
            Thanks for your responses, BTW.
            Rank in this forum is based on post count.
            The SF unlock for Medic is the G36E rifle(its very good). However you can only use it on regular battlefield 2 as an unlock. In SF, you need to be on the team that holds the weapon as default (British SAS I think) in order to use it.
            And yes, during SF you dont have the choice of using one or the other, because in SF that weapon comes as default in one of the teams.Therefore in SF, the only unlocks you get, are the original unlocks from regular battlefield 2

Comment

Got it....thanks for your response(s) and your time!

Comment

np glad to help

Comment

Wow
                  thats kinda lame lol
                  But I guess I gotta live with it

Comment

Working...
                  X