****Question on the new patch***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Question on the new patch***

I installed Special Force, and on the top right hand corner. It say that I have ver. 1.12******

But I when I look for servers, there's only 3~
    Do I have to download the patch from EA websites, in order to play~ Or is just that the servers haven't update the patch~.

Re: ****Question on the new patch***

You need to download and install the 1.12 patch from EA's website if you havn't already.

Comment

Install SF:

112 {code}

hi hi b00 aka s...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE -Grap
      le

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
        Install SF:

112 {code}

hi hi b00 aka s...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE -Grap
        le
        WTF You smoking kid?

Anyways, You DO NOT have to download from the EA site. It will take you forever there. Just go to the several mirror sites. Besides it sounds like you already installed it. Just check your filters. Turn em all off then press update server list. See if that works. IF it works then start to select a few filters at a time. Sounds like you have too many checked.

Comment

No, he still needs to install that 208mb patch.

Originally posted by HYP3R
          WTF You smoking kid?

Anyways, You DO NOT have to download from the EA site. It will take you forever there. Just go to the several mirror sites. Besides it sounds like you already installed it. Just check your filters. Turn em all off then press update server list. See if that works. IF it works then start to select a few filters at a time. Sounds like you have too many checked.

Comment

Working...
          X