Pelting Grenades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelting Grenades?

I threw a grenade at a group of 3 enemies today and it actually hit one of them in the chest and killed him...then 2 seconds later blew up the others.
    The guy probably had low health and when the grenade hit him it just knocked the rest of his health off.

Also, the hit indicator popped up when it pelted the guy.

Has this always happened, or is it a glitch, or something new?

Re: Pelting Grenades?

Wow that's pretty cool, I never noticed that. I sometimes get a kill assist message (but not the points) if I throw some C4 on the ground and an enemy throws a grenade down and blows himself up (and the C4). It's happened more than once, I throw C4 a lot. :/

Comment

Its not a glitch, nor is it new. I've killed quite a few people like that since bf2 came out. Works with smoke grenades too.

Comment

it useually happens when i hit a guy in the head with a grenade... greatest kill in the game lol

Comment

What does it say for the kill? [Hand Grenade]? What about if you hit them with the smoke grendade? Do you get a smoke grenade kill? Get a screenshot next time. :P

Comment

Originally posted by s|k
            What does it say for the kill? [Hand Grenade]? What about if you hit them with the smoke grendade? Do you get a smoke grenade kill? Get a screenshot next time. :P
            LOL... in the UBAR you should look on a box(Kill's/Death's) that says Unknown...lol it must be that...I think they should add the ability to throw the rocks to the opponents mellons..ahahahahaha,,,,,

Comment

Working...
            X