Anti-Tank RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Tank RPG

How many poeple here think the anti tank unlock should have been the RPG. I can only pray that EA see's this thread and makes RPG unlock.

Re: Anti-Tank RPG

Yeah, it would be cool if I could run around with RPG's on Wake Island or in Mashtuur. :<

Comment

Concidering how many RPGs there are in the world I doubt it would classify as some kind of rare/whatever weapon unlock... for MECSF

for western SF it would be a bit daft imo

Comment

Considering the wide proliferation of RPGs i think it would fit well as an alternative. considering the MECs backround the RPG fits right at home. i will pray with you for the travel to vanilla bf2.

Comment

RPG's are awsome we had a squad of them just taking tanks and apcs out lol it was funny we only died 1-4 times aswell

Comment

same I love the RPG, but not when Iam in armour no warning that youve been locked on with an AT weapon so it's just OUCH WTF was that , oh time to bail out

Comment

I like the RPG too. Take some skill to use as its not guided and it falls.. I like that...adds realism.

I like how u aim it too.

Comment

Yeah the new RPG ownes I love it...I don't really like the guided crap in the first place.

Comment

<3 it

Comment

it seems lighter or more mobile than the normal kit shame the MP7 isnt for antitank that would be awsome

Comment

I accidently unlocked the DAO (was rushing through the unlock screen trying to join a friend's game and clicked the button to unlock it instead of waiting like I had planned).. but after playing with the RPG on some of the maps and with the DAO, I didn't regret it.. very fun weapon

The RPG was easy to adapt to because of BFV... so the drop isn't a big thing, but I thought it was nice... It'd be nice to unlock it for vanilla BF2

Comment

Working...
                      X